There are many ways to get involved in building the IFH vision of future heath. If you would like to work with IFH in any of the following areas, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you or your company want collaborate on research with IFH, we are currently forming research partnerships in the following areas:
- Collecting data streams to observe people’s health conditions,
- building personal models,
- estimating health states,
- aggregating and managing the latest health knowledge,
- building recommendation and guidance systems,
- developing influence systems,
- developing compliance systems and
- creating applications that target specific chronic medical conditions.
We are also forming entrepreneurial partnerships to assist with the following:
- licensing specific technology,
- using the Personal Health Navigator (PHN) platform,
- using IFH data resources and
- participating in building advanced technology.
If you are interested in learning more about IFH and its vision, we plan to offer the following:
- access to state-of-the-art technology repositories,
- seminars in computer science, engineering and medicine,
- tutorials and
- short industry courses.
Current Projects and Partners
Below is our growing list of projects and partners:
Real-time Behavior–based Personalized Health Management
Project Name: Real-time Behavior–based Personalized Health Management
Abstract: With the fact that “Healthy China” rises to national strategy, the medical services have transferred from after-disease treatment to preventive health management. Health management models vary from person to person, and the personalized health management needs to focus on the monitoring and analysis of individual lifestyle and behavior patterns. The real-time behavior data, which is automatically collected via wearable devices and social media, enables all-round recording of individual lifestyle and behavior patterns and thus can be exploited for personalized health management. This project will research on the topic of real-time behavior based personalized health management, particularly solving three fundamental problems as heterogeneous and multi-source health data structuring, disease association pattern mining from dynamic and static health data, personalized and real-time health management for dynamic decision support. The research outcome will provide the fundamental theories and key techniques for individual health data analysis and real-time health status evaluation, as well as promoting the practical applications of relevant algorithms/techniques in the field of intelligent medical.
Universities and people involved:
- Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Prof. Changsheng Xu
Prof. Baogang Hu
Prof. Jitao Sang
- University of California, Irvine
Prof. Ramesh Jain
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Dr. Liyan Zhang
- Third Military Medical University
Dr. Nianyin Peng
We are currently in discussions with other academic, corporate, and community partners. So please continue checking this website for more information on future projects and partners.